We facilitate the body’s innate ability to heal itself.
Sometimes our body needs small modifications in order to come back into alignment and balance. At times it’s as simple as stopping or adjusting certain activities for a period of time to allow healing to take place.
Other conditions might require a more hands-on guided approach to rehabilitation. Among many, we may use manual joint mobilization and manipulation, soft tissue release, nerve mobilization and exercise therapy.
Common conditions we treat include:
- Joint sprains and strains
- Athletic injuries
- Rotator cuff injuries
- Postural injuries
- Spinal conditions
- Nerve impingement
- Numbness and tingling
- Postural education and correction
- Neck and Back pain
- Elbow and Wrist pain
- Hip and Knee pain
- Ankle and Foot pain
- Acute and chronic musculo-skeletal conditions
- Pre and Post-operative treatment
- Overuse or repetitive strain injuries
- Arthritis and arthritic conditions
- Shoulder Dislocation / Subluxation
- Balance and Mobility Training
Don't see your injury or condition in the list above?
It's always a good idea to reach out and call or email about your specific condition, as this is not an exhaustive list. Your physiotherapist will be more than happy to answer any questions you have.